Foxridge Collegiate Apartment Homes
Foxridge Collegiate Apartment Homes...Smart Collegiate Living!
Our Fan Page is For You!
Check out our Facebook Fan Page Foxridge Apartment Homes every Wednesday! You don’t want to miss out on being a Hump Day winner!
Look on the Fan Page January 18th & 20th for some great events!
Carry out dinner at The Quad, Thursday January 27th starting at 5 pm. While supplies last.
Hethwood Renewal Notice
Thank you for your residency in the Hethwood Community! We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you for another year. If your lease ends during May, your renewal deadline is quickly approaching, so return your renewal notice. A fully signed renewal lease is due 120 days prior to your lease end date! Please contact the Welcome Center by phone or email if you have any questions regarding your apartment home or lease options.
SAVE on moving costs and lock in your renewal rate by renewing your lease today!!
Special Holiday Gift - Thank you!
On behalf of the groups and individuals who were assisted by the “Special Holiday Gift” campaign, we would like to thank all of you who contributed.
With your help, we raised $1,296 and donated all of the proceeds to the following charities: The Montgomery County Christmas Store, NRV Senior Services, The Women’s Resource Center, The Humane Society of Montgomery County and The Angel Tree. By giving to this program, Foxridge residents, staff and our contractors have demonstrated the true meaning of the Holiday season. Again, thank you to all whom contributed and may your days be joyful.
Domino’s Pizza Dinner: Paul Kavanaugh
Congratulations Caitlyn Sanford, you are the Resident of the Month!
To enter into the drawing for the monthly community winners please stop by the Welcome Center and submit an entry form. Drawings take place on the 15th of each month.
You must be a current resident to win!
Heat Reminder: As it gets colder, please ensure thermostats are set at a minimum temperature of 60 degrees, even if you are out of town for the holidays. This minimum temperature must be maintained to prevent pipes from freezing and causing damage to your apartment and others in the building.
In case of inclement weather, please park your cars at least three feet from the sidewalk’s edge so the Service Team can remove accumulating snow/ice. Streets, sidewalks and roadways are the priority after a heavy snow or ice storms. As a general reminder, please stay off the pond. As the ice thickness can vary you are putting yourself at risk if you venture out onto the ice.
Safety Tips for the Dark
As darkness comes earlier in the evenings, it is important to remember a few key pedestrian safety tips:
- When possible use sidewalks or trails and do not walk in the roadways. Always use crosswalks when available.
- If a sidewalk, trail, or crosswalk is not available, walk in the roadway closest to the curb and look both ways before crossing the street.
- If it is necessary to walk in roadways, walk facing oncoming traffic.
- If walking after dusk, wear light-colored clothing or a reflective vest to be more visible to motorists.
- Put down your cellphones and avoid wearing your headphones if it is necessary to walk in the roadway. Using these can distract you from what is going on around you
Foxridge Renewal Notice
SAVE on moving costs and lock in your renewal rate by renewing your lease today! Thank you for your residency in the Foxridge Community! We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you for another year. If your lease ends in May, June, July and August, your renewal deadline is quickly approaching. A fully signed renewal lease is due January 20!
Please contact the Welcome Center by phone or email, online at Foxridge [email protected], with the subject line “Renewals,” if you have any questions regarding your apartment home or lease options. For more details, please contact the Welcome Center.
Please Put Away Weights After Use!
Please Put Away Weights After Use!
Residents, please put away the weights and dumbbells when you are done using them while working out at the Fitness Center. Not only do you make it easier for the next resident to use them during their workout, but it makes the Fitness Center safer for everyone when equipment is not left lying around. Please find an Amenity Center attendant if you have any questions.
Don't Feed Wildlife
Please do not feed the wildlife or stray animals around Foxridge and Hethwood Apartment Homes!
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service:
- Human food is not healthy for wild animals, and they do not need food from humans to survive. Wild animals have specialized diets, and they can become malnourished or die if fed the wrong foods. Also, animals cannot distinguish food from wrappers or foil and can get sick eating these items.
- Feeding leads to public health concerns. Too many animals in one place increases the chance of disease transmission to people and among other wildlife.
- Animals accustomed to people often lose their fear of people and can become aggressive. Those that become too aggressive may have to be destroyed to protect people and property.
- Animals fed along roads tend to stay near roads, increasing the chance of vehicle-animal accidents.
- Large concentrations of ducks and geese can pollute nearby waterways, backyards and athletic fields. Some waterfowl species drop up to a pound of feces every day!
Check Out Rent Cafe
Through Rent Cafe, residents can submit payments online or set up Automatic Payments, which pull between 12 and 7 am on a set date. If you live in buildings 100 - 11600, please use Foxridge Living to log onto your account. If you live in buildings 11700 - 14600, please use Hethwood Living to log onto your account. If you do have Automatic Payments set, please check your end date - payments will no longer process after the date provided. The end date field cannot be left blank. If you renewed your lease, please update your payment end date and the payment amount to what is outlined on your renewal lease. If you are moving out soon, please update your end date to the date your lease ends.
Your Opinion Matters!
Your opinion matters. We are grateful to have you as a resident and want to make sure we are living up to your expectations. Let your voice be heard by completing a short survey that will be emailed to you from our partner J Turner Research. You will only be surveyed twice per year, and you will automatically be entered in a drawing to win $500.
We are currently hiring Full-Time and Part-Time positions here at Foxridge and Hethwood Apartment Homes. Apply at https://www.hhhunt.com/careers.html