Are you having a Memorial Day BBQ in the grill area at your apartments in Blacksburg, VA? Or maybe you are heading to a picnic or party with friends to relax and celebrate the end of summer. Either way, here is a delicious and different burger recipe. Enjoy.
Cream Cheese Jalapeno Hamburgers
- 2 cups seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat a grill for medium heat. When hot, lightly oil the grate. In a medium bowl, stir together the jalapenos and cream cheese.
- Divide the ground beef into 16 portions and pat out each one to 1/4 inch thickness. Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture onto the center of 8 of the patties. Top with the remaining patties, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Grill for about 10 minutes per side, or until well done, taking care not to press down on the burgers as they cook. This will make the cheese ooze out. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.
Recipe and image - allrecipes.com